Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Candle Cuteness

Hey jammers! 
Today's new item is the Candle Hat in Jam Mart Clothing!
This item is very...interesting. Well, it might look great, I don't know.
And we have a new video in the Sarepia Theater
Oh my, that is just too cute!!!
And the Daily Explorer has posted
Aww, it's sad that all these animals are going extinct because of some people...
Speaking of sad...the bike will be leaving soon!!
So be sure to buy it before the 10 days are up!


Do You Think?__
What do you think will happen on tomorrow's update? Do you think a new series will start? Like the Hair Salon? What will happen after the summer carnival leaves? Will anything interesting come? 
I look forward to reading your answers!


Active News__
Please give me an idea of something I could do for 8000 views? Like for the Mystery one. I have an idea in my head but I want to make it super fun!! Thanks!
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!