Friday, March 21, 2014

Sailor + Badges

Hey jammers! I hope you liked my little video yesterday! ^.^
Today, the new item is a Sailor's Hat!
xcsuBh























I love the color combinations! Especially the light pink hat with pink anchor!
Some new badges too!
It's a cheetah and a lion! For some reason they don't seem as happy as most of the other badges.... 
Also, I noticed a little glitch with the new badges. I was trying the lion badge and when I clicked it....the cheetah one showed up! And if I clicked the cheetah....the lion came up! Very interesting..... 
I also took a few pictures of the new adventure, The Search For Greely!




I love the way you can disguise yourself as a phantom! And it turns out... Greely is still alive! 
The Daily Explorer posted a video by Tierney today, too!
Very interesting! I never knew octopi were venomous! http://blog.animaljam.com Click that link to go to the Daily Explorer so you can watch it!
In other news, the blog is getting close to being done! I am starting to think about some new ideas for little activities! ^.^ 
Calling all commenters: Do you like the adventures? If so, comment your favorite one!

Jammers, if you have a glitch please send it to animaljamactive@gmail.com Thanks! All is appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!