Saturday, March 22, 2014

Peck + Update

Hey jammers! 
Today's new item is the Nesting Peck Doll!
Woah, those are big eyes! I think it's adorable! That makes 4 nesting dolls in total!
And speaking of adorable, did you watch the new video in The Aquarium? 

Fascinating sounds, don't you think? I love dolphins!
The Daily Explorer has also posted about Crocodiles!
Be sure to check it out in the AJ Academy!

I'm thinking about a few pages to put on my blog. I will put a post about it now. 
Here's a key for each of the choices:
Beware....of Scams- This will be a page where I post kinds of scams to watch for or scammers themselves
Topic- On this page you can email or comment me a topic you would like me to post about and I will choose one of them to post! There will be a new post every week!
Parties- On this page I will post parties I have and parties going on in Jamaa!
Trading Central- Here you can basically trade through comments! Once you find a person with what you want that wants what you have meet them in Jamaa!
Daily Explorer- I will post the Daily Explorer posts on this page as well as on daily posts so you can keep track 
AJA Videos- I will post videos I make or ones you send in!

Once we decide which will be on my blog, I'm pretty sure it will be finished and I will start to do more fun little things at the end! I will try to come up with lots of fun and cool things for every day of the week! And maybe even some weekly or monthly things! Once we have these my posts will no longer be short! Just be sure you vote on the poll which ones you want most! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!