Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Changes: Please Read All

Hey guys!
I know I haven't posted in the longest time and here's why. I hope my decision will continue to make you happy.
I've decided I cannot post very early every day, but don't worry. I didn't want to quit my blog because I know a lot of you still want me to post. 
I've decided I'll post between 1-3 posts a week and more if possible.
1 day if I have a lot to do 3 if I have a good amount of time, and more if I have a lot of time. I may decide on specific days to post, but probably not. I will usually post later in the day, and they will hopefully be a good size length.
I hope this doesn't bother anyone and I try to make it convenient for everyone, because I know you'd rather have this than nothing. I will still do fun events like parties and stuff on special occasions, so you can still look forward to those. 

Here are some of the reasons why I'm doing this and why I was even considering quitting the blog:
  • I have so little free time, I barely have time to just hang out with my friends. 
  • I don't want to have to keep postponing my posts, or saying I can't post this time.
  • Animal Jam is starting to get less interesting slowly, and I'm getting to old to be playing.
  • I would like to just talk about some interesting stuff going on, on Animal Jam and posting whatever I'd like to about it. 
I'm very sorry if you didn't like this change, but hopefully it's better than quitting to you, and I hope you will enjoy my posts.
Now, since I won't be posting daily, it would probably be very helpful to follow my blog so you know exactly when I post. You can also insert your email and it will send my posts to your email. 
Have fun and happy jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!