Monday, October 27, 2014

Rare Spooky Top Hat

Hi guys! 
It turns out that it was a one-day problem, and I couldn't get on Animal Jam. I'll just post both today.
So today's RIM is the Rare Spooky Top Hat (11th page in Jam Mart Clothing)
Looks-4/5
Price-2/5
Popularity-5/5
My Rating-5/5
So in total the score is 16/20. Wow! That's great! I love this item and I think Animal Jam should do a Top Hat for every holiday! ^-^
Yesterday's new item was in Jam Mart Clothing as well!
The Mummy Mask! I love these masks, they're so cool!
There's a new video in the Sarepia Theater
And another in Tierney's Theater
I think the Animal Oddity looks cool!
The Daily Explorer has posted twice....



Monday Mystery__
So, we all know about the new animal that is coming soon.
Well, do you think that the animal in the bushes in the new adventure is the same animal?
Do you think it's possible? Maybe that's the shaman for this animal? What do you think?


Active News__
So, I came up with 4 pawsome ideas, but I couldn't come up with a 5th, so we're going to have to wait till tomorrow! Sorry!

7 comments:

  1. I think the animal is either a moose or a polar bear... Hmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sing get on now i mhave rare 4 u
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently there might be a new den coming out as well. ajinsider has posted about it on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you guys send me gifts i just got scammed and hacked it may not look like thanks to great buddies, i lost a blacklong, founders hat, red short, headdress, pigtails, beta elftail and more so if you can gift me some items i would thank you with donations and some support thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I have a rare spooky top hat for trade. I would really like a rare spike for it!
    my user is: clawsofawarriorcat
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know what a spooky tophat is worth now?

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!