Friday, October 3, 2014

Creature Mask, Giant Phantom, and Claws.....

Welcome back, jammers!
Today's new item is in Jam Mart Clothing...
This is a cool item! It's not really my type of item, though.
And there is another new item in Jam Mar Furniture...
I like this item, too. I think it suits me better.
And there is a new claw...The Tiger Claw!
The little tiger on top is so cute!
Also, there is returning wallpaper and flooring!
Wow! That's a lot of new items!
There is a new video in Tierney's Theater
Yea, that's a great question! ^-^
The Daily Explorer has posted some AJHQ News
Ooh, that's a cool picture!!!
Here are some items that will be leaving soon. :(
 The Picket Fence will be going!
 Offset Glass Shelves will be leaving.
And the Dirt Bike will be leaving!
No! Not the Picket Fence!! Oh well, hopefully they'll come back sometime!


Did You Know?
I played the new adventure yesterday (Bitter Sweets) and there was a place for 4 animals!
So make sure you bring 3 other pets with you! 
By the way, here are the items I've won....
Bitter Sweets is a lot like the Forgotten Desert, except for this one is for all jammers and gives candy shop items. It's cute though, and I think this will go away after Halloween. So be sure to do it a couple times!


Active News__
-So, look out for a new Halloween header!
-I'm thinking of something for Halloween! I've got some great ideas in mind.
-I'm also getting ready to announce a new series (like Did you Know?) during the Halloween season!

1 comment:

  1. hey sing can you tell me when ur going to be on i have 2 others who'd love to join me in bitter sweets and if you want ill give you the easyest part of it
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!