Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Robot Masks, Spooky Couch, and trick or treating!!!

Hi jammers!!! 
I am so glad to be back!! I am also very sorry for the recent terrible times in posting. My schedule has been a lot busier than I thought it would, and I end up really really tired in the morning. I will try extremely hard to continue posting normal time. 
Ok! Now for the post! I won't post all the new items, but I will post today's..
Today's 1st new item is in Jam Mart Clothing
This is a cool item! I think it's great that animal jam is making so many masks!
Today's 2nd new item is in Jam Mart Furniture
I would have to say the new furniture items lately have been so cool!!!! I love this item, I just wish it was nonmember...:(
There is a new item in Bahari Bargains too!
This is so cool!
The Daily Explorer has posted a Creature Feature
I'm pretty sure monkeys are dangerous, but I haven't watched the video yet. It's on my to-do list!! ^-^


This or That__
Would you rather have me.....
Do real trick-or-treating in my den or trick or treating on the blog?
Let me know! ^-^


Active News__
The week of Halloween is in 4 days! I wanted to do something SO fun, so here's what will happen. 
Something new, exciting, weird, cool, funny, or fun will happen each day of the week (something new each day)! I haven't decided what I should do about the schedule yet though...
Comment below whether I should:
*Keep it a surprise, so you don't know what it is until the day I do it.
OR
*I put out a schedule somewhere where everyone can read what's happening each day.

Thanks!! Happy Night of the Phantoms!

1 comment:

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!