Sunday, October 5, 2014

Buttercup Balloons!!!!

Hey jammers!
One of today's new items is in Jam Mart Clothing
Yes! Another balloon! I love balloons!
And the other new item is in Jam Mart Furniture
Oooh, I remember these from last year!! These are awesome!
There is a new video in the Sarepia Theater
I love watching these videos.
The Daily Explorer has posted about safety.
Yup, safety is very important.
Oh no! Look! The Buttercup Rug will be leaving soon!
You'd better get it while you can! I certainly will!


Glitch Hour__
So today's glitch was sent in by voiletlol! Thank you so much!
And it looks like Magical has some special powers, she can swim in land! Bravo! 
Thanks again voiletlol!


Active News__
So, today I'm going to announce the other series!!!!
It's called Costume Center!!!!!
This is where I will give ideas for costume that anyone can do on Animal Jam! It would be on Thursday. I will hopefully always have a non-member one, but some days I will have a member one as well. Do you like this idea?  


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sing!
    You are so nice! I love the costume Idea! :) :D:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!