Saturday, October 4, 2014

Scary Antlers

Hi jammers! Have you noticed the new header? I hope you like it!
Anyways, today's new item is in Jam Mart Clothing..
I love Scary Antlers! These might be my favorite Night of the Phantoms item!
There is also another new item in Jam Mart Furniture.
The World Animal Day Banner! It's neat, for all jammers, and really inexpensive!
There is a new video in Brady's Theater...
I think i remember this from last year! ^.^
The Daily Explorer posted twice..
One about pandas returning...
And one about a Jammer Snaps Contest.
Also, the Tennis Rackets will be leaving soon!
Be sure to go and buy them!


Active Epic Den__
So jammers, today's Active Epic Den goes to... sugar66
For the idea of a candy shop!
Congrats!


Active News__
So up top I mentioned if you liked the new header..well comment down below what you think! I've come up with so many wonderful Night of the Phantom ideas, and I can't wait to share them with you! I will try to space them out, so there's something new happening all the time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!