Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Mysterious Animal and Jamaa Journal

Hey jammers! 
It's Jamaa Journal day!!!!
There's a new item in Jam Mart Clothing...the halo!
I love this item!
The 2nd item is in Jam Mart Furniture
This is one of my all time favorite Night of the Phantom items! I love it! 
There is a new video in the Sarepia Theater
The World's _____ are always interesting!!
The Daily Explorer has posted.....twice!!!
Be sure to read the AJ Comic! And congrats to those who got their art featured!
Also, I've noticed something weird in the Diamond Shop...
Look! Two claws! One is the bunny claw and one is the tiger claw! I think AJHQ forgot to take away the bunny claw from stores ;).

Jamaa Journal__
So, now for the Jamaa Journal!

 Pet owls!!! I think these are my favorite pets ;).

 Yessss!! I have been waiting for this for forever. I've always had to go through my items and put them onto storage accounts. So it says Club Members, but I'm pretty sure they mean everyone, because I have 400 den slots now, but it may just be me....
Plus, you can put 300 items in your den!
I just wish they would do the same thing to clothing items.
Some Night of the Phantoms items are 50% off! And the Night of the Phantoms items will only be here for a few more weeks! No!
A new animal!? 
*spoiler alert*
I was walking around and some people were saying it is a polar bear, which honestly is a good guess. I don't know though, because polar bears don't have quite that much black on them.


Active News__
So, I think you guys want a schedule but I'm not sure so just tell me one last time if you would rather have a schedule where everyone can see what happens each day or have it a surprise so you can find out each day?
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!