Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Balloons and Rare Thrones!

Hi jammers! 
I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday. I will get caught up on everything today.
So, some of today's new items are in Jam Mart Clothing
 Yay! Lots more balloons! I think I prefer the Ghost Balloon, it just looks better...
Also, there are some items in Sunken Treasures
Wow, these are all great items! The Phantom Lights are my favorite.
Also, yesterday's Rare item Monday was a Pumpkin Throne, it was on the 3rd page in Jam Mart Furniture.
*Item from Animal Jam Spirit*
Looks-5/5
Price-1/5
Popularity-2/5
My Rating-4/5
So the final rating is 12/20 which isn't bad at all! I love this item, and if it weren't for the price I would give it 5/5 for sure!
There is a new video in Brady's Theater, and a new one in Tierney's Theater.
A vampire squid? Oh my...
Yesterday, the DE posted about a new diamond challenge! It's over now though. 
Did any of you enter? And the other post is about the RIM.



This or That?__
Would you rather Animal Jam have a buddy party or a music video party on Animal Jam?


Active News__
So guys, I've been thinking and I've gotten quite a lot of Night of the Phantom ideas. The first costume idea is Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. a buddy party with musicz. I am back fromz vacation :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is your idea about an angel because if it is it has to be white my animal is now looking for a halo a rare scary halo so if you find one let me know i need one
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so so SO sorry to all jammers, but lately I've been very busy. There will hopefully be a post tomorrow. Once again, I'm sorry about the delay.

      Delete
  4. Hey sing!
    Hate to bother you but I found a bunch of new items. In coral canyons epic wonders, there are about 4 new items. Also in kimbara inmports there are two new items! Thanks:)
    Voiletlol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I will definitely post tomorrow, you don't know how busy I've been! I'm sorry for not posting. :(

      Delete
  6. Post tomorrow? it's kinda past tommorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I am so sorry, I've just been so busy. You might know what I mean. I feel terrible not posting for so long!!!! D:

      Delete
  7. Yep I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. no posts? when r you going to post? is something wrong r u grounded from aj?
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so disappointed I haven't posted in so long. I actually just had to go somewhere with my parents to visit somebody, and there was no time to even sit down to check my blog! I was so SO sad and worried about not posting.Tomorrow I will post, and then after that I will post normal time.

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!