Friday, October 24, 2014

Dracula teeth?

Hello jammers! 
Welcome back to the Animal Jam Active Blog! Enjoy your visit and feel free to check out more if you like!
Our first new item is in Jam Mart Clothing
Oh, I love these. These might be my favorite member Night of the Phantoms item. Now we can all be like Dracula! Fun fact- Dracula was a real person, but his real name was Vlad Tepes. O.O
The 2nd item is in Jam Mart Furniture
This is pretty cool and when you click it....
that happens!
The 3rd item is in the clothing thing in Epic Wonders
I love this item as well.
And a new video in Tierney's Theater
I wonder what that's about! 
And the Daily Explorer has posted twice.
I am still so happy that pet owls have returned!
So, those jammers favorite alpha is Liza. My favorite is probably either Greely or Sir Gilbert, but I think I like Greely most. 
What's your favorite alpha? Comment down below!


Did you know?__
Tell me which ones you knew and didn't know in the comments.
Did you know that a bear has forty-two teeth?
Did you know that an ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain?
Did you know elephants sleep between four-five hours in a 24 hour period?
Did you know frogs can't swallow with their eyes open?
Did you know frogs don't drink (they absorb water through their skin)?
Did you know a crocodile can't stick out it's tongue?

Costume Center is tomorrow.


Active News__
So I think you guys want me to put out a schedule for what's happening next week (I haven't decided if it starts on Monday or Sunday yet). If you do not want me to put out a schedule tell me, and I will see what I can do.
Thanks! Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!