Saturday, November 22, 2014

Jamaa Journal

Hey jammers!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Jamaa Journal.

 Polar bears!!! Honestly, they're not my favorite animal on Animal Jam. I think they're a bit too big. But, they are still adorable!
 So, we're celebrating the Feast Of Thanks! And there is a glove sale, so go get your gloves while they're on sale!!!
 So there is a lot going on about Polar Bears. Be sure to check those out!
 Oh My Gosh!!! I love the Daily Jamaaliday Gifts!!!! I'm so excited!! Next update we'll have them!:D
And if you redeem any retail gift card you get a free pet polar bear!

So that was today's update! I hope you enjoyed my point of view on everything. All in all, it was a pretty good update!
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!