Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bonsai Tree and Camera

Helloo jammers! 
No update today.
I had to look high for today's new item. It's in the Treetop Gardens.
The Bonsai Tree!! Oooh it's non member and it's awesome!
There is a new video in Tierney's Theater
Wow, that looks all high tech and interesting!
The Daily Explorer has posted some Otter Jammer Art
Great job, jammers!


Active News__
The Animal Jam Active Blog's:
September Jammer of the Month Sign-Ups!
Do you think you want to be The Animal Jam Active Blog's Jammer of the Month?
If you:
  • Want to have a picture of you on the blog for a month
  • Want to have a picture of all your animals and your den in a post
  • Want me to link my den portal to your den
  • Want to be in the Jammer of the Month Hall of Fame
Then you want to be Jammer of the Month!!

To sign up all you have to do is comment:
  • Your username-
  • Your status (member or non member)-
  • Reason-
  • Special Notices (not necessary)- this is something you want me to know, it doesn't have to be AJ related but no personal info!
That's it!! So sign up today!



Also the contest ends August 30th so sign up! That's this Saturday ;)

Happy Jamming

5 comments:

  1. Hi am I voiletlol. I am a member and I want to be the Jammer of the month because I want to advertise my blog and because I want to do campaigns. The kind of campaigns I will be doing will be like:Vote for this!-let's make aj this!-Support this color! Also I want to have my usual animal jam Positive club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Audrag. I am member. I would like too because I never entered or won jammer of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am Nicky5550 and i am a member. I would like to enter because i have never won anything online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I have already picked jammer of the month. Thanks for signing up though!!!
      -Singelena

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!