Thursday, August 14, 2014

Weirdest Monkey + Stone Lamps

Hiya jammers! 
I am so so so excited to be back to posting! And I can't even tell you how sorry I am for that big, family trip. I will not be posting everything that was updated in the past 2 weeks, because as you probably all know it would take forever and be way too long to read. Plus it wouldn't make since, since you probably already know all of it. So let's get on with the posting!!!
Unfortunately, we have to wait until next week for the update.
The New item for today is in Outback Imports!
A Stone Lamp! I think this item is pawsome, we needed more lamps. Plus, if you click it, it turns on:
Great item, overall!
And eeek!!! I don't know which video is new today! They all say new!! O.O Well, I think it's got to be this one in the Sarepia Theater:
Hmm, World's Weirdest? I think I'll check it out! Oh my, they've got the name right! Also, if your looking for a video to watch, I suggest checking out Why do chickens sit on their eggs? in Brady's Theater. The beginning is kinda funny ^.^.
The Daily Explorer has posted some AJ Pet Jammer Art!
Great job, jammers!


Active News___
Guys, be sure to sign up for the contest! We have had 0 real entries! To find out even more about it, go to the Contests page by clicking here.

Also, guys, I've noticed that I'm one of the only bloggers that hasn't hired authors. Don't worry, that wasn't a sign for anything bad, or for hiring authors. I just meant that it's kind of cool! 

Anyways, I just wanted to bring back some interesting memory as I end this post...
Remember, my very old signature? Which one do you like better, the very old or the usual (below).
Thanks for reading!!

8 comments:

  1. Yay your back woohoo! I also have a new aj called azela be sure to check it out singelena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you and your posts! Nice signature! Don't worry, CleverQueen, Tallstar and some others didn't hire any other authors either. Even me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great you're back Sing! :D Ikr that update takes so long. The Stone Lamp looks like the Coral Canyons stairs with a chocolate doughnut on top o3o. My brother looks liek a monkey ):D Oh and, I like the usual!

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Your back! I saw you online today! (and today as in right now!) I like your old signature better! I'm going to look at this blog more now! ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sing how are you i have looked at your blog everyday and saw nothing new then i come on today and there you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh you need to see someone (hint:they are a boy) :):):):):):):):):):)hehe
    bear2736 i cant make an account for ur blog or any blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like ur new signiture


      bear2736

      Delete
    2. I also don't have a co-author on my blog x3

      Delete
  6. sing when can you come onto aj to do meet cosmo i need help to get it done faster please help sing

    bear2736 i am still member its just that the meet cosmo gives more gems in hard mode

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!