Monday, July 28, 2014

Rare Eye Patch + Bad News

Hi jammers! 
Be sure to sign up for the contest!
Today's Rare Item Monday is on the 2nd page in Jam Mart Clothing. The Rare Eye Patch!
Looks-1/5
Price-2/5
Themed (only on certain occasions)
Popularity-1/5
My Opinion-1/5 :P
So the overall outcome of this was 5/20.... I don't think it's the best item, but I know you could make some pawsome outfits with it!! And it's for all jammers! Also, I've decided to only do themed on special occasions. And I've replaced Rarity to Popularity, comment below if you want me to change that back.
There is a new video in the Sarepia Theater....
Oh, those flowers are so pretty! O.o
And The Daily Explorer has posted!
I think the Beta Party is pretty cool!

Monday Mystery__
Today's Monday Mystery is about lions.
Lions left as Diamond Shop animals..but will they return as Diamond Shop animals? A Diamond Shop animal has never gotten endangered so far until the lions. When they come back, will we still have to buy them for 10 Diamonds or will they be 1000 gems? Speaking of which, what do you think the lions will bring back? Comment below all your answers. I want to see your opinions!


Active News__
So, jammers...ilovecutechihuahuas doesn't seem to know that their Jammer of the Month(s). If anyone is buddies with her, please inform them this. Thank you!
She did not answer the interview, I'm sorry!! Oh, well...

I have the most terrible news.. :'(
I won't be able to posJuly 30th-August 13th. I am going away. They won't allow be to bring computers, there. I tried to find a substitute author for those 2 weeks, but nobody could do it... I'm so so so sorry! I will get back to posting right when I get back. :(



9 comments:

  1. That's... sad...
    I hope you'll find a replacement, then?

    I've never been to the Beta Party so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sing i will be happy to post the updates if you"d like

    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sing! Sorry I haven't been visiting in a while. Here's my opinion on the new things -

    Eye Patch ~ I'm not a fan of eyepatches, but people can put them on pandas and try a cool outfit for them :3

    Flowers ~ Yeah, look at le cactus in the background :o

    Beta Party ~ It is! They added in cool music. They don't sell real betas though, just items they call beta. Still an awesome party <3. AJHQ should make a clothes sale there.

    Monday Mystery ~ Writing about it in a moment :)!

    JOTM ~ Sorry I forgot to check in on that! TYSM SING! YOU ARE EPIC!!!!!!!! XD And interview? It's a pleasure to be Jot! I don't think I've ever been one though I appreciate it a lot! :D

    News ~ NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Your posts are awesome! I hope you have a blast wherever you're going. DX I hope you come back soon. School is about to start for me and I won't get on the computer much either to check in with Aj and blogs D:

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think lions will be available for diamonds when they return. Just like the elephants and giraffes. AJHQ probably wants them to travel again lol :3. They might be sold for gems. But, since they were a Diamond Shop Animal in the first place, I guess they'll be the same when coming back. Since we already have Kimbara as our new land, probably when lions come back they'll bring along a really cool update or a Lion Party! Idk why I thought of that lol. :)

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the interview!

    1. My snow leopard, Little Coolcat! It might be the new otters though one they come out. MIGHT.
    2. Jamaa Derby, I love races cause they're challenging >:D
    3. Tigris, I like the name, and it's never to full. Reminds me of Kungfu Panda o3o
    4. I've been playing ever since the late 2012's, a quit for a few months then joined back. :)
    5. I love designing new outfits for my animals on AJ, & paint in the Art Studio. My favorite items are Beta Tail armors & season trees. I have 176 achievements, and 60 buddies. My first 2 animals when joining AJ were Daredevil Coolfriend (my wolf), & Happy Arcticseal (my seal). I have 40,000 gems (rounded). My favorite Jag is the Bold As A Wolf one, stamp is the stars. My highest leveled animal is on level 17. How famous am I? 0-100, I'd say 15% so not much XD.

    ~Real~ *No personal information
    My favorite food is seafood, color is blue :D. I love the book series called Warriors (Cats), and yah o3o. My bday is July 2nd. I WISH TO HAVE A BLOG XDD

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I can join the blog, I do my blog, and I can just copy my osts for this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!