Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Animal + Beta Party

Hi jammers!
I can't believe it's update day, I can't wait!!! Let's start with the new items.
They are both located in Jam Mart Clothing.
Yay! I'm really excited about this because they're both non member! And look! AJHQ forgot to put the new sign on the Candy Necklace! Oh, and did you know that the Ribbon Scarf waves behind you to make it look like your in a very windy area. ^.^ Look below for an example.
And there is a new video in Tierney's Theater

And the Daily Explorer has posted
Remember! You can now buy the Animal Jam Official Insiders Guide.
Also, did you know there are all new loading screens? I just took a picture of two.
I like the new ones! They represent jammers having fun! I wonder if the Summer Carnival one will go away after the Summer Carnival...
And great news!!! You can now go up on the Appondale Tree without an eagle.
Woot woot!
Annnd....
A clear den button!
Great idea AJHQ!

So let's start with the update!

 Pet Rhinos! Yay!
You can now buy them in the Diamond Shop!
They're so cute!
 OH MY GOSH a beta party!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go!! I'm pretty sure it's located in a beta den!
If I have time to go, I'll post pictures tomorrow!

 A NEW ANIMAL!!! Oh, and the Ribbon Scarf was the winning item for the Accessory Contest.
It says that there are a number of clues hidden throughout the Jamaa Journal and I figured it out. Well if you look at the letters at the top screen....
 Otters!!! Yay!! I bet they'll be land and ocean!
And an advertisement
Oooh now we get to pick the new set Animal Jam is going to put in stores!!
I thought they all were great, but I picked the Hair Salon. The Ice Cream Parlor was a close second in my mind, though.
In Too Deep now has a hard mode. And there are new videos every single day!


Do you Think?__
Do you think otters will be a popular new animal? Which item set do you think will win? Will the beta party sell actual betas?


Active News__
Infinity Spiritclaws was voted out so here are our top 3!
Shake it Up #3: This one is for the jammers still in! If you would like to change your outfit to just a good looking and cool outfit, just comment below who you are, what your username is and I will take a picture of your new outfit!
No need to vote today!

Be sure to enter the new contest! Visit this page to sign up: Contests Page

Make sure you sign up for Jammer of the Month!
Jammer of the Month sign-ups for July and August still going on. Click on this link to go to sign up.






3 comments:

  1. Just in case i would vote for leaping berrypaw C: I LOVE THE BETA PARTY! And I voted for the Egyptian den! ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Im Mylifepart123 And I Voted For The Ice Cream Parlor Den I think My Outfit Looks Cool And Also The Beta Party Has No Betas In It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the den IS BETA, and so are most of the background items.

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!