Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ruby Giraffe

Daily Update____
Hello jammers! Today's brand new item is in the furniture orb in Epic Wonders.
It's July's Ruby Birthstone!
I love the Birthstones! :3

The Daily Explorer has posted about the RIM
That giraffe looks excited for Freedom Day!
Speaking of Freedom Day, what are you going to do to celebrate Freedom Day?

This or That?___
Should Animal Jam make another huge den or should they make another animal that's not in the diamond shop?

Active News_____
Jammers I think you misunderstood about the fashion show yesterday, I think you picked who you wanted to vote out. Yesterday you were supposed to comment the person you want to be safe for two days. So we will re-do it. Also, just to be clear the theme is Summer Carnival so that means you were supposed to look good for summer than give it your own twist with carnival clothes. ^.^
Shake it Up #1: Comment the one that you want to be safe for two days!

And Jammer of the Month Sign-ups are going on for one more day, please sign up! The sign up page will be here today, so if you guys comment who you want to save you can also easily comment your Jammer of the Month sign-up! :D
Do you want to be The Animal Jam Active Blog's July Jammer of the Month? 
Do you want:
-To have a picture of your animal in a post (you may pick which animal)
-To have a picture of your den in a post (it will be whichever den your currently switched on)
-To have a picture of your animal on the blog for the whole month (you may pick which animal)
-A den portal from my den leading to yours
-An interview that will be featured in a post
If so then that means you want to be the July Jammer of the Month for the Animal Jam Active Blog!
All you have to do is fill out this form in the comments:
-username
-reason
-special notices (not required, anything you want me to know that isn't in your reason. Kind of like a fun fact)
-Which animal you would like me to put up if you win
It's just that simple!!! So sign up today for The Animal Jam Active Blog's July Jammer of the Month!

Happy Jamming!

15 comments:

  1. I always thought Incredible Bravestar looks really good for Summer... Now that he/she's out...

    I pick Mythical Spiritclaw to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mythical Snowy claw = safe
    Sparkle Rocky star = out

    I am ready for the fashion show! Outfit is displayed on my bunny.

    ~diamond147~
    BACK FROM CAMPING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Junior Cottonscout safe for too days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. junior cotton scot? Hmm. Ok me choose too booyah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mythical spirit claw =safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. precious should be safe
    -epicnonmembers

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bunny with the sky blue hat = safe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, precious fancy lady safe.


    ~diamond147~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could vote for myself but i'll vote for Leaping berrypaw to be safe, He/ she has alot of Carnival stuff on! ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops! I thought that the theme was just carnival I didn't know about my summer part! Can i change my animals clothing to the one she's wearing now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't need to be JOTM but i'll sign up anyway :3 My animal is My wolf who is grey (I forgot her name XD) I was JOTM before but i'm moving to North Dakota pretty soon so this might be my last chance of being Jammer Of The Month on any blog!
    Thank you! ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  12. precious fancy lady safe for too days

    (| |) (| |)
    (^.^) lalala27986 (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. sing what happened your offline for many days no blog posts im missing out cuz im grounded dang whats wrong sing? :(
    hope ur ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry! I will explain in the post today, I am writing it now.

      Delete
  14. sing your back hugs log on sing id love to do an adventure with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    bear2736

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!