Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Circular Mosquitoes

Hi guys! 
Sorry my alarm clock didn't go off again! :( I am so sorry! Well, today we've got exciting news! So, let's get on with the post!
So anyways, let's go into the future..or is it into the past? I don't know!^.^
I love this chair! It looks like it should have weels on it or something, though.. Does anyone else think that, or is it just me? Haha!
Today's new video is in the Sarepia Theater
Oh, how I dislike mosquitoes! They're bites are so itchy!!
The Daily Explorer has posted about the new RIM.
This turtle looks so cool! But, hmm, I don't know if everyone's happy about having an underwater RIM...

And the Animal Jam: Official Insider's Guide is Released today!
You can now buy it on Amazon and in a few stores.

This or That__
Should I keep changing up the blog a bit or should I stop because it's fine?


Active News__
Now, for the time you've all been waiting for! But first, the fashion show..
Sorry Junior Cottonscout, your out.
Vote 1 jammer out!
Shake it up #3 is tomorrow! I know your going to like this one!

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for.....
The Coming Soon banner is released to beeee....
Yes! A Den Designer Contest!!
Visit this page to sign up: Contests Page
I hope you like it!

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats upon the new contest!

    I vote out Infinity Spiritclaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't email will u look at meh den when i'm done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I meant like a drawing, but can you contact in any other way?

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!