Sunday, July 27, 2014

Star Koalas

Hello jammers! 
Today's brand new item is in Jam Mart Clothing, and I have to warn you, it's cute!
I love this item!! I have no clue why!!! Woo!
And Brady has a video explaining about koalas' behavior...
Oh, I'd hope not! 
The Daily Explorer has posted a Jammer Tip
Ok, the reason I like the hair salon is because 1. You can use the items as something else as well 2. I love those chairs in the bottom :P 


Glitch Hour__
Jammers, I need you guys to email me glitches, and any one of the other weekly segments. I do not have a glitch today, because one person can't find glitches everyday. I need your help. Please either email me or somehow give me the picture.
Instead of glitch hour, I will do something else.....
Have you noticed that nobody really goes underwater much, and nobody trades underwater or anything? Land is much more popular. So don't you think Animal Jam is going to try to make it more popular? I do, and here are the things I've noticed:
Well, Animal Jam has just released underwater adventures. Also, a while back, Animal Jam made the Ship Wreck den (underwater) for all jammers. Now, we have a den shop underwater. Animal Jam will be releasing otters, which will probably be able to go on land and in the ocean. Jammers will want to try it out in the water. 

Active News__
Ok, ilovecutechihuahuas (Leaping Berrypaw), get's her Jammer of the Month Time. Your picture is on the left column!
Unfortunately, Leaping's den is locked right now...
So Leaping, here is your interview, fill this out in the comments and I'll post it tomorrow! By the way, these are all on Animal Jam.
1. What is your favorite Animal?
2. What is your favorite game?
3. What is your favorite world?
4. How long have you played Animal Jam?
5. Tell us more about you :)


I hope you enjoyed, jammers!



3 comments:

  1. i don't like the hair salon actually. I think its to human like fore aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the tresure thing but ice cream parlore is here im sad yet happy:(:)
    well time to do chores and sing come on please and if you want may i be your author?I would love to so next time i can post things if so let everyone know that i dont get up early so i cant post early but during the afternoon i get on and find the updates.
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!