Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ant Fashion

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! My alarm clock hasn't been working lately so I've gotten up really late, and have had no time to post. I'm so sorry, and will hopefully find another way to get it working by tomorrow. Also, speaking of tomorrow, hopefully I will have time to post tomorrow. But I will not post on Saturday, and I may post on Sunday, and may post on Monday. It depends when we get home. I am going on vacation.
Today's brand new item is an Ant Farm.
I think this item is so so cool! I don't know why, but it's just a great new twist on the items AJ has!

There is a new video in the Sarepia Theater!
Whales, again. Hasn't AJHQ been mentioning whales a lot lately? Hmm......

The DE has posted some Jammer Art


Active News_____
I have decided to do Jammer of the Month for the rest of July and all of August. You can now either re-sign up or just sign up
Here's the sign up sheet:
Do you want:
-To have a picture of your animal in a post (you may pick which animal)
-To have a picture of your den in a post (it will be whichever den your currently switched on)
-To have a picture of your animal on the blog for the whole month (you may pick which animal)
-A den portal from my den leading to yours
-An interview that will be featured in a post
If so then that means you want to be the July Jammer of the Month for the Animal Jam Active Blog!
All you have to do is fill out this form in the comments:
-username
-reason
-special notices (not required, anything you want me to know that isn't in your reason. Kind of like a fun fact)
-Which animal you would like me to put up if you win

Now onto the Fashion Show!
Unfortunately, Sparkle Rockystar is out.
But, today isss........
Shake it Up #2: Vote a jammer back in!
There is no need to vote a jammer out today.

Also, have you noticed the new Coming Soon banner? What could it mean? I have decided that I will be adding more "Coming Soon" banners and just updates now, to make up for the super duper late posts and the going aways.


1 comment:

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!