Monday, July 14, 2014

Rare Spiked Mohawk

Daily Update____
Hello there jammers! Long time no see, and I'm very sorry about that. I've had so much summer camps and traveling going on, and to make it worse, I have summer work for school! I am very thankful that nobody posted any rude or mean comment about this. I hope you all understand. Anyways, I thought I might just start with the updates for today, rather than doing all of them, for two reasons: 1. It would be way too long to read, 2. It would take way to long to write. Plus, you probably know most of them. Hopefully, you guys will be fine with this.

Ok, so today's RIM is on the third page in Jam Mart Clothing, have you noticed most of them are located there? O.O
Iiiintroduuucinggg, the Rare Spiked Mohawk!!!
Looks: 2/5
Price:1/5
Themed(to summer)-4/5
Rarity-1/5
 *New* My Opinion-1/5 :P
9/25, not very good.... I added the my opinion to the voting! It's not my favorite item on me, but on other jammers it sometimes looks great! Also, I'm doing something new on RIM's. Every RIM day you can show jammers what you think about the RIM you can fill out the voting form that I fill out every day! Looks, Price, Themed(to whatever it says up there), Rarity, and My Opinion! I want to see your pawsome opinions!
The Daily Explorer has posted about Jamaa's newest adventure, In Too Deep!
I haven't tried this adventure yet! Can't wait!

Monday Mystery___
It's been a while since eagles came out, so do you think AJHQ will release a new flying animal? If so, what animal would this be? Would it be able to walk on land as well as fly? Would it be non member? Tell us everything ^.^!

Active News___
The person that is safe for 2 days is Precious Fancylady!
Congrats! Ok, today, vote somebody out!

Jammer of the Month will be announced tomorrow, you still can sign up by clicking here.

Calling all Commenters: Comment what you think of this post

1 comment:

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!