Sunday, June 29, 2014

Freedom Fox + Jammer of the Month

Daily Update____
Hello jammers! Today's new item is a Freedom Fox Hat!

*Picture from the Animal Jam Sky Blog*
Don't worry it's not rare, it just looks like the rare one. I love this item! Now jammers can have the good-looking fox hat even if they can't get their hands on a rare one.
The Daily Explorer has posted
Also, remember to send in your Jammer Snaps! Today is the last day for the group shot.

Glitch Hour___
Guys, I am just going to say I rely on you for this stuff like glitches and all. I am unable to experience a glitch by every Sunday if I don't get on for so long. Please email me any glitches or any other thing you found was interesting. I really appreciate it! I will mention you in a post if you do this.
Today, I found that when your editing your den there is a glowing yellow box around all your items. This may just be a way so you can clearly tell your editing your den or it may be a glitch ^.^




Active News____
Fashion Show:
Admiral Snowyninja is out!
Shake It Up #1 is tomorrow!
Calling all Commenters: Vote 1 jammer out!


July Jammer of the Month:
Do you want to be The Animal Jam Active Blog's July Jammer of the Month? 
Do you want:
-To have a picture of your animal in a post (you may pick which animal)
-To have a picture of your den in a post (it will be whichever den your currently switched on)
-To have a picture of your animal on the blog for the whole month (you may pick which animal)
-A den portal from my den leading to yours
-An interview that will be featured in a post
If so then that means you want to be the July Jammer of the Month for the Animal Jam Active Blog!
All you have to do is fill out this form in the comments:
-username
-reason
-special notices (not required, anything you want me to know that isn't in your reason. Kind of like a fun fact)
-Which animal you would like me to put up if you win
It's just that simple!!! So sign up today for The Animal Jam Active Blog's July Jammer of the Month!

Happy Jamming!!





9 comments:

  1. Thats not my outfit....… if you can change it that would be great but if you can't its fine.....sorry about telling you all this so late it has been a really busy week
    ~hershey87

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I'm online today, so in about a half hour I'll be ready for the fashion show!
    You're welcome to take a snapshot of my bunny, the animal which I will enter.
    I would like to be July Jammer of the month!

    Username: diamond147
    Reason: Well, I kind, thoughtful, clever all the good stuff, and yet haven't ever won anything. I thought, well, maybe it would be nice if I could get my AJ life changed on the Animal Jam Active blog?
    Animal to put up: Bunny in my fashion show outfit please!




    OK I vote....
    I think that's Sparkle Rockystar in the bottom left corner there? Well, that animal out.


    ~diamond147~

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredible bravestar out

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya u incredible brave star i vote u out

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm i go with you incredible bravestar

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. incredible bravestar out
    -epicnonmembers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am signing up.
    User: Papyjam
    Animal: Any
    Reason: Cause I got voted out
    of the fashion show. I really want to be JOTM.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I signed up in you Ruby Giraffe post but i'm still signing up just in case XD
    Animal: Fauna frozenspirit,
    reason: I'm moving to north dakota in a few weeks so i don't know if i'll ever get another chance of being jammer of the month again!
    ~3berrygirl~ P.S. I have been jotm before so its ok if you don't choose me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!