Thursday, June 26, 2014

Big Updates+Fashion Show Starts

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! Update day!
Today's new item is a Straw Hat
Hm, I guess this could look good in an outfit?
And there's a new item in the Diamond Shop
The Ocean Base Camp Music!
There is a new video in Tierney's Theater

There is a new Activities Calander

The Daily Explorer has posted
And look! A brand new comment system on posts
There is eather Comments off or a certain amount of comments

 And if you sign in to Animal Jam you can post a comment!
Great new system AJHQ

Jamaa Journal____

Pet Giraffes!! They are so cute!!!
I love this pet, although their heads are very big.

 This den is huge comparing to other dens!

The Freedom party has arrived!  
Yay! 
Have fun at the smallest party in Jamaa!
And bye lions!!! :( They are now endangered and you can no longer buy them.

 Hard Mode is here! I will try to get you updated on some of the prizes. Hmm and let me go check out the tunnel!

 Rhinos are coming back soon! Whoo hoo! I mean rhinos definitely aren't the most popular animal in Jamaa because they are a little too big, but I like them!

In Epic Wonders, all accessories are 50% off! And the  Accessory Contest ends on June 30th!


Active News____

Calling All Commenters: Vote 1 Jammer Out!!!


15 comments:

  1. singelena I thought it was a fashion show at your den. my bad. I'm gonna be out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Countess brave wolf
    She does not look that much like summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and incredible brave star out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiral snowyninja, I'm Junior cottonscout!!! Guess what? Another baby bunny got stuck in my basement winder well again!!!! My dad got it out and it was cuter then the other one! Guys, I'm moving to North Dakota in real life so this might be the last wild baby bunny i see forever! (Because we are going to live in a camper)
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vote out Admiral snowyninja i mean.

      Delete
    2. And i really wanted the snake to be the plushie comic star :C

      Delete
  5. Countess brave wolf out.
    No offence But you look nothing like summer.

    ~diamond147~

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH I WANT TO CHANGE MY OUTFIT PLEASE. Sorry for caps. I didn't know it was fashion show on her blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid you could have done that yesterday, but you never did, so it's not possible now. And I'm pretty sure I did say it was on my blog many times, but I think your outfit is great!

      Delete
  7. ok thank you. is it possible to vote yourself out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. i'm not gonna vote myself out XD. Am i acting weird XD?

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!