Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fashion Show + Kite!

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! Today's new item got me all confused! It's located in the Summer Carnival :P (Of course that was the last place I looked).
I love this item, unfortunately I've never gotten one or have worn one, since I'm never a member around this time for some reason. Oh, well! I think this item is great, and I love the way it trails behind jammers! Like so:
I think it looks great!

The Daily Explorer has posted twice!

That's so cool!


Active Epic Den____
Today's Active Epic Den goes to tradeplushieswithmeplease for the idea of a garden around ice.
You are now added on the Active Epic Den history.

*Remember jammers you can comment anytime or email me if you want to have your den as an Active Epic Den. Just say your username and that you want to be on it.*


Active News_____


Get ready!

Fashion Show Sign-ups
Do you want to sign up for the Animal Jam Active Blog's first ever Fashion Show? If so, it's easy! Just comment below your username and what animal is wearing the outfit you'd like to enter. We will  have a theme:Dress up like your ready for the Summer Carnival  This means being dressed up for summer as well as giving it your own twist with the summer carnival clothes! Sign up today, just comment your username, and the animal you want to enter.

Plushie Comic Series Info
Hmm, I'm having trouble figuring out which plushie I should use for my Plushie Comic Series!
I have a lot of choices. Comment below which one you think it should be (you can add it in with your  Fashion Show sign ups). Here are the choices:

Just comment below the one you think is best!





11 comments:

  1. sorry sing I couldn't comment on my other computer it is a weird computer put I will sign up my user is audrag. I think the fox is the one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the snake to be the thing please! My comment got deleted so i couldn't sign up :( 3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And i want to sign up my bunny for the fashion show!

      Delete
    2. i would like to sign up my snow leopard, infinity spirit claws!
      i am jzale314 <3
      and i think you should be the fox!

      Delete
  3. I'd like to sign up for the Fashion Show! :)

    Username - ilovecutechihuahuas
    Animal - my raccoon, Leaping Berrypaw

    I'd say the snake. It could play a big role as the hero :3

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and my arctic wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am new-ish to the blog. Can I enter? I am using Mythical Snowyclaw, the arctic wolf. I am Faolan973498!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is Papyjam!
    Username--Papyjam
    Animal--Tiger
    Fashion show.
    Thanks!
    I want the bunny to be the plushie comic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi faolan it's me audrag

    ReplyDelete
  8. My user is 24lovefancy and I think the fox would work best.I guess I'll sign up with my bunny, Precious FancyLady.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!