Monday, June 16, 2014

Rare Fedora

Daily Update____
Hi jammers. I am so sorry for the terribly late post! My family went on an unsuspected trip, with no access to computer. Sorry!!!

So I'll start with the RIM

Looks- 4/5
Price-1/5
Themed (to summer)- 3/5
8/15 so it's pretty good, I thought it was a great item! It's just the price wasn't the best.

There are 2 new clothing items in Jam Mart Clothing
Hmm, how is the soccer ball mask more than the Gazelles ^.^? Well the soccer ball mask...O.O......no comment.... And the Gazelle horns, I'm a bit disappointed that Animal Jam would bring gazelles back, but at the same time I'm happy they brought a beta item that everyone truly liked for it's looks not only it being beta. Comment below what you think of the returning gazelles.

And there are a few new videos


And there is a brand new buddy request!
I think this one is a good update.

The DE has posted many times
 
 
 

Here are the pictures from the adventures
r7jMug

I have decided only to do the Monday Mystery for today instead of doing the ones I've missed also.
Monday Mystery___
You know this covered area in the Sol Arcade? What could it be? When will it be revealed? Who is working on it?

Active News____
News about the Plushie Comic Series will be sometime this week, so so sorry for the delay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!