Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Clown Propeller

Daily Update____
Hello Jammers!
Today's new item is in the Summer Carnival
Haha! This item is very silly.

Yesterday, I posted the same Daily Explorer post twice. So this is yesterday''s post
Did you know there is a new backgrounds page?
I might be using these soon!

This is today's DE post


Also, for non members there is just an empty circle where the repost chat button should be


Also, here's a little rant that I wrote yesterday. I know probably nobody here did it, I'm just pointing it out.
*Tidbit Entry by Singelena*
Hello jammers! I am singelena, an active non member jammer on Animal Jam! I am also an Animal Jam blogger (animaljamactive.blogspot.com). As a jammer who cares about everyone, I've taken notice to some things going around in Jamaa. I've noticed many nonmembers accuse all members of being rude. I've seen it come so far as a non member yelling mean and rude things to a member and bullying them, just because they say that members don't treat non members fairly and that Animal Jam is not fair for non members. As a non member on Animal Jam, I would have to say some members are quite rude to non members but only very few. I've only seen just a few members being rude. Most members on Animal Jam are very nice. In fact, I have many great member buddies on Animal Jam. Because of these few jammers, non members have concluded that all members are mean. What if you were saying this and then you became a member? Would you still be saying the same thing? This stereotype is unfair to members, and it shows if you are saying this about a kind member you are the mean one. All members feel insulted when non members accuse them of bullying, I can see their reactions when non members get mad for no reason. You have no right to say that all members are rude. As I said before, only a very very few members actually are mean to non members. If you are a non member and have said this about a member or a member who has said this to a non member, all I'm asking is that you please leave the person alone. Everyone on Animal Jam is equal, it's just that some choose to pay money to have more abilities online. Thanks for reading!

Once again this is not meant to point fingers to anyone.

True or False_____
Cheetahs are smaller than other members of the big cat family, weighing only 45 – 60 kilograms.

Comment below whether this is true or false!

Active News____

*Interview with rainbow000pegasus!!*
These were the questions I asked:
Click it to view it bigger
And these are her answers


Please vote on the poll!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!