Friday, June 20, 2014

Wolf Claw

Daily Update___
Hi jammers! Today's new item is without surprise the Greely Tiki Statue
I think this is the last one

And WOW! Look at what just arrived at the Diamond Shop
Oooh it's non member! I bet jammers will be happy about this. It's a claw, but it's not the beta version! Hmm, I went ahead and bought it. I'm suspecting there will be other plushie claws too.

There is a new video in Tierney's Theater
Whoever asked this question let me just say: Yes, it is a lot of fun!

The DE has posted
Great job!
 Take special notice in this part:

Did you Know?____
Sorry jammers I can't come up with anything so....
*I found a new scam that is being added to the Beware of Scams page now
* Pet foxes have 6 more days left
Aww I'm going to miss these little guys!
Please e-mail or comment below something I could do for any of my segments particularly this one. :) Thanks!

Active News___
Fashion show sign-ups and Plushie Comic info are tomorrow! Mark the date!

Beta page updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!