Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hat with Sign-ups

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! Today's new item is the Hat With Dreadlocks! Well, this certainly is a crazy item! :P
If any of you guys are worried about school or something........"Don't worry....about a thing......cause every little thing's,....gonna be alright!" (Bob Marly, dreadlocks. I don't know) XD.

Dolphin Parenting is in the Sarepia theaters today!
That's awesome!

And it looks like there are no new items in the Diamond Shop...I guess AJHQ had come up with that item and couldn't wait to bring it to stores. ^.^

And the Daily Explorer has posted


Glitch Hour___
Glitches haven't been happening to me lately. So that means I rely on you guys to email me some pictures glitches or anything like that. Please do so!
*PIcture from the Animal Jam Spirit (animaljamspirit.blogspot.com)
Hmm. Now, are we sure numbers can run?

Active News____
Unfortunately, nobody signed up for the fashion show
I am a little bit disappointed since some of you said you would sign up, but that's ok. The sign-ups are going to go on until I think we have enough people. Click this link to go to the page where you can sign up for the fashion show. Remember to read all about it before you sign up!

And unfortunately, nobody told me which plushie they wanted me to use for the Plushie Comic Series. So click this link to go to where you can pick which plushie you think I should use.




4 comments:

  1. Sorry! I was going to sign up but my comment got deleted :C Anyway.
    I wanted the snake for the plushie comic and i Tried to sign up my bunny OK?
    I'm really sorry about that so i'm going to advertise your Fashion Show!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the advertising! I knew something must have happened, because the people who I thought would have signed up didn't comment. ^.^ Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog bro 030

    I don't wanna go back to school, it's like a prison where they FORCE you to do problems that go on for 10 months, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ;-;

    Anyways, have you watched the movie Oscar? Cause It has the song Three Little Birdys in it :D

    ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please use a tiger, monkey and panda
    Include them in!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!