Monday, June 2, 2014

Rare Propeller

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! Welcome to another RIM morning!! Today's RIM sits way in the depths of Bahari Bargains.
Looks-2/5
Price-2/5
Themed (to summer)- 2/5
6/15. 
I like this item, it's a cool rare. And it has a greenish blue theme.

There is a new video in Tierney's Theater
I love angelfish! ^.^

The DE has posted about koalas



Monday Mystery____
What happened to this booth at the Summer Carnival? Notice it looks way older than the others. What happened to the person that used to run it? Who WAS that person anyways? 
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! :D

Active News_____

Ok guys, the time you've been waiting for.....

June's Jammer of the Month is.....rainbow000pegasus!!!!

Congrats! You will be added on the Jammer of the Month History and I will put up your picture soon. Please buddy me so I can attach my den portal to your den.
This was her entry:
Click it to view it larger
This is her animal 
And these are both of her animals
This is her den
Wow nice den!


Please fill this out in the comments (your interview):

-What is your favorite animal (you don't have to own it) on Animal Jam?
-What is your favorite game on Animal Jam?
-What do you do in your free time on Animal Jam?
-What is your favorite thing to do on Animal Jam?
-What is your favorite item on Animal Jam?
-Any other interesting facts about stuff you've done on Animal Jam or stuff that's happened to you before.

Thanks!


The poll is still going on please vote on it. Now instead of 2,500 I've decided whatever I do, it will be for 3,000 views. I might even do 2!

Contest winners please inform me when you can get on AJ to receive your prizes.
P.S. I've gotten a request to ask you to visit someones blog 
koolkidzbiz.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm Jammer or the Month!

    So, to answer the interview...

    1. My favourite animal is the seal and tiger. I can't decide. Bunnies are also cute, wolves look awesome. Koalas are adorable! So, in short, they're all cute- with an exception of the bulky-looking panda (sorry). I like them all!

    2. My favourite game? Now that's tough. I enjoy playing Swoopy Eagle, Best Dressed, Falling Phantoms, Jamaa Derby, Pillbugs, Temple of Trivia, Splash and Dash... Almost all the games are my favourite! I'm particularly attached to Long Shot, a game that existed ever since I started.

    3. I often go around Jamaa to find for updates, make friends, hang out with buddies, play games, trade. I have a whole lot things to do in Jamaa so you'll never know what I'm doing specifically!

    4. I like to trade and hang out with buddies, play games. I also like to play Adventure Beta!

    5. I like everything in Jamaa. Especially geckos!

    6. My favourite thing? I just can't decide. I like the candy cane tiara for underwater- it looks so dainty and pretty. So, I like almost everything too.

    7. Basically, I met plenty of scammers like all Jammers. I don't play often now, though, due to extreme school schedule. Sure, send me a Jam-a-gram and I'll add you. One of my other goal is to get a plague. Oh, if anyone wants to trade, send me a jam-a-gram.

    Jam on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is your user rainbow000pegusus?
      bear2736

      Delete
  2. The item is pretty cool, but I agree on your ratings. It's just not really "summer." XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!