Saturday, June 7, 2014

Plushie Comic Series + Gems!!!

Daily Update____
Welcome back jammers! Today's new item is the Gem Encrusted Necklace!
I love this item, although I know many boy jammers aren't to excited about it. It's members only though.

I posted today's Daily Explorer post yesterday.....oops ^.^

Active Epic Den___
Today's Active Epic Den goes to wolves 31399 for the idea of a tree/red panda wall! Wow this whole den is neat!


Active News___
So, like I said yesterday, the poll has ended today...soooooooo here are the results:
What should I do For 2,500 Views?
Selection 
A New Page 2 votes 
A Contest 5 votes 
A Fashion Show 3 votes 
A Plushie Comic Series 8 votes 
12 voters

So it looks like A Plushie Comic Series is the winner!!!! Here's a catch, I was thinking about doing 2 soooo....comment below one of the other choices you want to save.

Tomorrow, I will announce the winner and start setting up both of them.



3 comments:

  1. Your making two? Cool! Can one of them be an eagle and the other a lion?
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I meant I will do 2 of the choices, such as a Plushie Comic Series and lets say a Fashion Show or Contest or New Page. Whichever wins :)

      Delete
  2. I save fashion show

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!