Friday, June 27, 2014

Stamp Tie

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! Sorry for the late post.
Today's new item is missing! I think it's in the Freedom Party.
The Daily Explorer has posted twice!

And have you noticed that there are tons of new stamps for Jam A Grams

And plush, the plushies in the Summer Carnival are Freedom-ified
Cool! They will return to their regular selves soon.

Fact Friday____
Are you ready for a fun fact?

In the Canyons Pathway you can go to where Magical is. All you have to do is change animals and click over there.
*Special thanks to Anna Rose Fisher*

Active News___
Fashion show news:
Incredible Bravestar and Countess Bravewolf have tied yesterday for the one who should be out, so today you will decide which of the 2 should advance!
Calling All Commenters: Vote for the one that should be out!


A poll is up about the Plushie Comic Series, be sure to vote on it!

9 comments:

  1. I vote out Countess Bravewolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya u r out i think
    i vote incredible bravestar out sory
    lotionpaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to enter the fashion show but I haven't been able to go online.
    You didn't say the deadline or the theme.
    But I guess I'm too late to enter... :(
    Anyway, I vote Countess brave wolf out!
    Sorry audrag... don't look to.. what's the theme?!?!?!?!?!

    ~diamond147~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did say the theme, on the very first page where I mentioned the fashion show. It is Dress up like your ready for the Summer Carnival This means being dressed up for summer as well as giving it your own twist with the summer carnival clothes. I guess

      Delete
    2. Sorry didn't finish my sentence ^.^ I meant to say I guess I could sign up up you would just have to comment again today your username and the animal you would like me to enter. But I cannot enter anyone else in after this.

      Delete
  5. I vote out Countess Bravewolf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and guys its not my fault my outfit is bad I didn't get the theme

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!