Sunday, June 8, 2014

Ivy + Sofas

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! Today's new item is located in Treetop Gardens. 
I love this item and I am so happy it's non member!!!

There is a brand new video in Tierney's Aquarium 

On the Daily Explorer there is a new jammer tip about the Cruise Ship Party
Oh the seals look like they're having a splash fight!!


Glitch Hour___
AJ, I"m pretty sure that this sofa isn't pink.....
The real reason for this though is the name of the item is Pink Sofa.

Active News____
Ok, so yesterday you guys said you also wanted to do a Fashion Show, so even though it still has less votes than a Contest, someone commented that they wanted this one, so this is what has been saved. I will post more about the Plushie Comic Series and Fashion show later this week so stay tuned!

I've updated a little bit on the beta page, just scroll through it to find the new info.
And I've updated the Journey Guide, it now has Crystal Sands.

Calling all commenters- Are you excited for the new events that will be happening on this blog? (plushie comic series, fashion show, page updates)



3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Yeah, the pink sofa thing...! That's funny! XD

    Please check my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Singelena!
    I've added you on AJ!

    Sorry if I was on just for one minute! I'm terrible busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a plushie blog too! Annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com
    ~3berrygirl~ P.S. is it going to be a fashion show like scooters? If it is i wanna join!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!