Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lollipop Ants

Daily Update____
Hello there jammers!So sorry jammers for the late post!!! My alarm clock never went off. Sorry!
Today's new item is one of my favorites!
I think this is a great item, but it's 2,000 tickets... Oh well, I guess it's worth it!

And yesterday, remember how I couldn't get the new item? Well it turns out it was in the Freedom Party. Introducing..the all-jammer....very bright...Raccoon Hat!!!
*Picture From The Animal jam Sky Blog*
I think this item is great, and it's the exact same price as regular Raccoon Hats when they're not on sale!
There is a brand new video showing in the Sarepia Theater. 

The DE has posted!


Active Epic Den___
Today's Active Epic Den goes to diamond147!
For the idea of a discussion room.
You have been added to the Active Epic Den History.


Active News____
Countess Bravewolf has been voted out!
Also, I may add diamond147 to the Fashion Show, but after that nobody else may join. 
Calling All Commenters: Vote 1 jammer out!!




6 comments:

  1. I vote out Mythical snowyclaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The theme is Summer?

    If so, I vote out... Admiral Snowyninja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be ready on Wednesday. Sorry but I must go camping tommorow and gotta get ready today.

    Thanks for the Epic den thing! I was holding an adoption home, so I thought a discussion room to ask who they'd like to adopt.

    Thanks for everything!

    Admiral Snowy Ninja out.


    ~diamond147~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't think we can let you in on Wednesday. We might be able too, but we will see.

      Delete
    2. Actually I'm ready now!

      ~diamond147~

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately I have just realized, I don't know how to add you to the list without ruining everything. I am sorry!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!