Monday, July 21, 2014

Rare Nautilus Necklace

Hi jammers! I'm back!! 
Well, today's RIM is an underwater item in Bahari Bargains!
Looks-3/5
Price-2/5
Themed (I've decided only on special holidays or occasions)
Rarity-1/5
My Opinion-3/5
So, it adds up to be 9/20, not the best item, but I think it's kinda cool. Also, I'm doing something new on RIM's. Every RIM day you can show jammers what you think about the RIM you can fill out the voting form that I fill out every day! Looks, Price, Themed(to whatever it says up there), Rarity, and My Opinion! I want to see your pawsome opinions!
And there are two new items in the Summer Carnival
These are great items!
There is a brand new video in Tierney's Theater.
I'd hope not! I love penguins! O.O
And the Daily Explorer has posted some pawsome posts.




Monday Mystery___

Today's Monday Mystery isn't necessarily a Monday Mystery but it is quite interesting.
Rhinos
As you all know, Rhinos have returned!
But are they as popular as others were, when they came back? I understand this may be because of their looks, even though I love how they look, but have any of you seen any Rhinos recently?? But it can't be only because of there looks because there are people like me that love the rhinos... What do you think?

Active News___

Jammer of the Month sign-ups for July and August still going on. Click on this link to go to sign up.

Fashion Show News!
Incredible Bravestar is back in!!!
So today just vote someone out! Shake it Up #2 will be in two days, when two more people are out!

Coming Soon banner released tomorrow!

Also, I am still doing the smallest changes around here, so be on the lookout!



8 comments:

  1. junior cotton scot out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote countessbravewolf back in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have already decided who is back in, you were supposed to vote who would be out. But it's ok! I appreciate the votes!

      Delete
  3. ya I vote her in too

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya I vote countess brave in

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesh I vote countess in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote countess in and leaping out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote OUT Juniour Cottonscout.

    Vote OUT, guys, not IN!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!