Sunday, August 31, 2014

Otter Crazy!

Hi jammers!
Yesterday was a crazy day for me and today I was so tired! The plan was to rest an extra 5 minutes but instead I slept for an extra 2 hours!! I'm so so so sorry!
Today's new item is a returning item!!! It's in Jam Mart Furniture.
Wow, I would have to say, this isn't my favorite item but, I'm glad it's back!
Tierney's Theater has released another video!
Hehe, somebody seems to be really wowed by the cuteness Animal Jam has put into the otters! ^-^
Now, let's reel the cute otter pictures:
Aww, adorable!
And to add to our otter fest, the Daily Explorer has posted an Otter Coloring Page!
And this one is written by Cosmo!


Glitch Hour__
Anna Rose Fisher sent in this awesome glitch!
Inline image 1
One person had traded her, and then another and their pictures meshed together! Thanks for sending it in!


Active News__
The winner of the contest is......
jzale314 !!!
Congrats!
Buddy me on Animal Jam and whenever I'm online you can just come to me to receive your prize!

Last day to sign up for Jammer of the Month, go to the sign up page by clicking here!
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!