Monday, September 1, 2014

Rare Paradise Couch + Jammer of the Month

Hey jammers! 
Today I looked at my alarm clock's setting and I realized it was set on PM instead of AM. That's why I've been waking up so late! I'm sorry! It's fixed now.
Today's RIM is in Jam Mart Furniture for a change! The Rare Paradise Couch!
Looks-3/5
Price-2/5
Popularity-1/5
My Opinion-2/5
So the score it got is 8/20, eh. It's kind of messy, I think. I think this item is cool, but it's kind of random.... Also, shouldn't it be in the Paradise Party?
There is a new video in Brady's Theater
Oooh, I'm glad not!
Eeek, look at this terrifying picture by National Geographic!
Oh, that's sure to give me nightmares!
The Daily Explorer has posted a Game Tip
Phantom Fighter and Spider Zapper are having x2 gems! So go play them for more gems while you can!


Monday Mystery__
For today's Monday Mystery I'm going to be talking about the Word Switch Glitch.
Have you ever been talking to someone and typed "Bye!" but it pops up as "Hello!"? This is the Word Switch Glitch, when you type something, but something else pops up. This often causes confusion and an awkward moment like when I type "Thanks so much!" and it pops up as "Hey Everybody!". 
I think this is a glitch, but what do you think?


Active News__
The Winner Of Jammer Of the Month is.....
voiletlol !!!
Congrats!!
Here are all her animals:
Wow! That's a lot of animals!
Here is her den:
This den was amazingly designed! You can go to it through the den portal in my den!
You are also now in the Jammer of the Month Hall Of Fame!
Congrats once again!

Happy Jamming!!


3 comments:

  1. :C great job violet........

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come there not much comments here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's up to YOU to make more comments, not me. I can't control the amount of comments on here. ;)
      -Singelena

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!