Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Egyptian Cat + Cupcake Hat

Dia duit jammers! (in Irish)
Sorry about the no posting yesterday, I had to do so much. 
Anywho, today's new item is the Egyptian Cat in Jam Mart Furniture.
This is a great item, and it's non member!
Yesterday's RIM was the Rare Cupcake Hat. 
Looks-2/5
Price-1/5
Popularity-2/5
My Opinion-5/5
10/20, so it's not the best but not bad. The reason I gave it a 5/5 is because it's probably a celebration rare to celebrate Animal Jam's birthday!
There is a new music video in the Sarepia Theater
And another new video in Tierney's Theater
These look like interesting videos!
The Daily Explorer had posted yesterday about the birthday cake...
I love the cake!
And the Daily Explorer has posted today about the rare
That deer looks like it is having so much fun!


This or That?__
As you all know, the summer carnival is having a 50% off on all accessories.
Would you rather have 50% off on the accessories, or the den items and plushies?

Active News__
Ok, so today I will say that I need your help to think of some idea for the amount of views I've had! Just comment what you think I should do! I will tweak the idea I pick, so I will not steal your idea. ;) Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. yez a talent zhow It iz a nize idea audrag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sing! It's Thundurus :) ( I'm not sure if you remember me, buddy ) Nice post today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I do remember you! Thanks so much! Happy Jamming!

      Delete
  3. The summer carnival always have end summer sales


    Sorry with the grammar today

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!