Monday, September 15, 2014

Rare Seaweed Boa

Ola jammers! (Hello in Galician) 
I am so so so sorry about the terrible 4 days without posting. I just need to get back into the swing of the routine. I will try so hard to start posting better. Sorry, once again. I would like to thank everyone for not being rude or mean. 
Today is another RIM day, so let's see what it is!
It's a Rare Seaweed Boa! It is located on the 3rd page in Bahari Bargains.
Looks-5/5
Price-2/5
Popularity-3/5
My Opinion-5/5
So the total score is 15/20! That's really good! The only complaint I have is the price, but other than that, I love it!
And here are all the videos that are new since I've last posted. The top layer is Brady's Theater, middle Sarepia Theater, and bottom Tierney's.
Wow, those looks like great videos!
The DE has posted a Jammer Tip
That bunny looks like it loves it's bunny claw!!
And there are a lot of items that will be going away soon!
Oh no! Could anyone please please please get me a porch swing, the vine lamppost, and the water fountain? And please don't feel like you need to get them, I don't want to pressure anyone.


Monday Mystery__
Today's Monday Mystery is on pandas. 
Will they come back this Thursday? Will they be more popular? Will they come back as a gem animal? Will they stay non-member? What will they bring back with them, if they bring anything?


Active News__
Thanks again for all the ideas. I really appreciate them. Just keep on giving more ideas, and the fun view event will keep on getting closer and closer.
Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

  1. ill get you those im not feeling presured tho


    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I was afraid people were going to think I was making them give me it. Thanks again!!

      Delete
  2. Wow. I am surprised how good the seaweed boa is colored. It looks like a cream color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sing? Do you want me to send you my new picture for JOTM. (Jammer of the month)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing this for anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok! I will be right on that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a reminder to check your email. Awesome post btw! ~hershey87

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!