Saturday, September 6, 2014

Egyptian Plankton

Ndewo jammers! (Hello in Igbo)
So today's new item is in Jam Mart Clothing
Oooh, what a great addition to our Egyptian set! I guess AJHQ will be doing all 3 of the sets then. So, after all the Egyptian items come out, we can look forward to some Hair Salon items!
And there is a new video in Tierney's Theater
That's a great question!
The Daily Explorer has posted about the Egyptian Set
square_egypt
Wow, cool GIF! What do you think of the Egyptian set so far??
And the Musketeer Boots will be leaving Jamaa soon, so get them while you can!



Active Epic Den__
So today's Active Epic Den goes to....
hershey87!!!!
For the idea of a wonderful sitting area outside!
Congrats, your added to the Active Epic Den History!


Active News__
I have noticed many of you come to me in the morning while I'm posting. I would love to talk but my time to post is limited. Because of this, I would like to ask you not to talk to me in the mornings. Sometimes this makes it so that I cannot post early enough. I really hope we can talk later in the day, though!!

Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. Sing please look atz myz comment on ze story scrollz page

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!