Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Graham Birthstone???

Halló jammers! (Hello in Icelandic ;) )
I am so sorry, guys about all the late posing, it's been so crazy lately. I appreciate it that nobody is being rude or mean about this. :) I am going to try so so so so hard to post normally again. Sorry once again. 
Today's new item is in Jam Mart Furniture....
Wow! This one is definitely one of my favorites! AJ should have made it do something when you click the key though :D!
And yesterday I seemed to forget about the new birthstone!!
Does it look kind of like the shape of a person or an angel to you? I don't know, maybe it's just me... ^.^
The Sarepia Theater has released a new video:
Oh, I don't like tornadoes..
Ok, now I wanted to show you some items that will be going away in the Diamond Shop so that you can have a heads up.
That's right, the Wind Armor! Nooo, I loved the wind armor!! Don't leave!
 And the Monkey Claw! I wonder which animal will be next? What do you think?
The Daily Explorer has posted about yesterday's RIM
Speaking of the RIM, if you look at the Paradise Party's shop, you can see the couch. I guess AJ was giving us a mini sneak peak then!
Cool!


This Or That?__
Would you rather have a seal claw come out or a rhino claw come out?


Active News__
Guys, I need YOUR help to give me some ideas for something I could do for the amazing number of views I've gotten! So comment below or email me your ideas, and make them super creative!! Thanks ^.^!!
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!