Sunday, September 7, 2014

Brady Beard

Bonjou jammers! (Hello in Haitian) ;)
Today's new item is in the oh-so wonderful store Jam Mart Clothing!

This is interesting, I wonder how it would look on a jammer? Well, it adds to our Egyptian collection!
There is a new video in Brady's Theater
That video is kind of funny! ;)
And the Daily Explorer has posted
Aww, I'm going to miss the carnival!!
And the horn helmet is going to be leaving soon!
I think every time a new item comes, I new item goes on clearance..  What do you think about it?


Glitch Hour__
Today's glitch is in the game Best Dressed. Now  it isn't necessarily a glitch at all.It could be that AJHQ forgot to update it. Well, whatever it is, it's fun to experience!
Look what happened in Best Dressed when I just got on. I had picked a new color before the game, and then it went under like that. Cool!


Active News__
So today on Active News, I will say this:
I hope we will have lots of big new surprises coming our way! Hopefully some good updates, too! I want to do something exciting with you guys too! I've been thinking so so hard about what I could do, and I've thought of a party idea and a cool Jamaaliday idea, but nothing for this! Hmm, I guess I'll keep thinking! To help me out, comment below your idea! I may tweak it or I may just give you credit!
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!