Saturday, September 20, 2014

Banyan Tree + TBA Adventure!

Hey guys! Guess what happened? I was just about to post when my Wi-Fi disconnected and wouldn't get connected again! Just my luck! Let me tell you guys something, right now I am so so so busy!! So if I miss a post one day I am so so sorry!! I will definitely catch up with what I missed.
So anyways today's new item is in the Treetop Gardens.
Wow! This item is cool!
Yesterday's item was in Epic Wonders
Ooh, this looks nice. I wonder how it looks on animals...
And on Thursday I seemed to miss the daily item! It was also in the Treetop Gardens!
Depending on how big the Banyan Tree is, this is my favorite item today!
The Daily Explorer has posted
The one for today is about safety
 They look like they're having fun!
And a diamond challenge?! Congrats to those who won!
Also jammers, many of you know about the TBA adventure! Well, I think it's going to come out next update day! The TBA adventure is an adventure for the pets only, so hopefully it will be for all jammers!
"All pictures are from the Animal Jam Spirit so credit goes to them!"
Here is what the adventure tag looks like

Wow! There are so many pets there!
 
This bit reminds me of the Forgotten Desert. With all the gems and all.

There are teamwork parts as well!
The prizes are like the Forgotten Desert's but with den items.


Active Epic Den__
Today's Active Epic Den goes to Pixelverse!!
For the wonderful outside area!
My buddies decided to come in for the picture! On the left is Pixelverse and on the right is audrag!


Active News__
Please keep commenting your ideas for what I should do for 8,500 views! I'm counting on you guys!

2 comments:

  1. A game party. You can invite buddies and jammers from the blog and they can make up games to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whers the new adventure!?
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!