Sunday, September 21, 2014

Golden Phantom!?

Hello jammers!
Today's new item is in the Diamond Shop and is for members.
I know many jammers will be upset about this, because this item used to be on pretty high demand. Well, let's look at the bright side, it's a really good price, and you might not have that kind of Golden Phantom. I like it! What do you think?
There is a new video in Tierney's Theater
Wow, that's a great question! I didn't even know they were called a smack!
The Daily Explorer has posted a jammer tip about pet monkeys!
I love the pet monkeys!
Also, it's come to my attention that all items in the Medical Center Shop are on sale! (They won't be leaving, they're just on sale (; )
Interesting...Hopefully AJ will decide to have more Medical Shop items.
Also, look! The porch swing was supposed to be gone by now, but it's still here and it doesn't even have a last day sign!!
Maybe putting the "Leaving in __ days" sign was a mistake? Well, I'm glad it's still here. 
And in the Treetop Gardens there are 3 items that will be leaving soon!
Aww, it's sad to see them go! Most of the other items are already gone from a while ago in the Treetop Gardens!


Glitch Hour__
So, today I don't have a glitch! You can email me one or tell me one in the comments! Please do so, it helps a lot!



Active News__
Please keep giving me ideas, I'm on the verge of a breakthrough!
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Nope, it wasn't beta ^.^ It was the MMG (Monthly Member gift) for August 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me that! One jammer a while back told me it was beta, so I wasn't sure. Now I know! ^.^

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!