Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fez!

Hi jammers! Did you guys see the late sign on the side of the blog? Sorry about that, it explained why there was a late post. 
Anywho today's new item is a non member item is Jam Mart Clothing....
The Fez! This is kind of cool! I don't know if it's really my style though ;).
There is a new video in Brady's Theater
I love elephants! Comment "elephantluver" if you love elephants!
The Daily Explorer has posted about yesterday's RIM
Oh my goodness, that penguin is so cute!
And the Glass Shelves will be leaving soon.
No! I loved that glass shelf theme!


This or That?__
Ok today on This or That? I will be asking you about an item theme you would rather have.
Would you rather have a Jungle theme, or an Olden Day theme?


Active News__
Come on guys, give me some ideas for what I could do! I have one idea in mind but give me more great ones!
Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!