Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pet Monkey + Spot On!

Witaj jammers! (hello in Polish)
It's update day! 
There are only four pages this time though.

 Pet monkeys!!! 
They're so cute! ^-^

 There is a new game called Spot On! That's a great new thing to add to Jamaa! Let me try it out....
It's pretty fun!
 So pandas are coming! I think they will come back next update ;).
There is a new video about AJHQ helping otters and the Night Of The Phantoms is coming soon!!! ^-^

Also, we have a new video in the Sarepia Theater
That actually is kind of cute!
And the Daily Explorer has posted some jammer art on pet Sugar Gliders!

And it's the last day for the spiked wristband in the Diamond Shop!!
Aww, I loved that but I never got one :P. Hehe, well you guys better get it before it goes for good!


Active News__
Please give some more ideas on what I should do for 8000 views? I have one but I would need to tweak it because you can't really do it too well on Animal Jam.

Happy Jamming!

10 comments:

  1. YAY PANDAS!!!!! They're coming back!!!! They're so cute <3 And a new game!!! That hasn't happens in a super long time!!! So GOAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spell check is weird. I meant "yay".

      Delete
    2. I can't wait for pandas to come out! I agree about the Spell Check, though ;)!

      Delete
  2. There is a new adventure called TBA and there is a new item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check on that new adventure;). And I couldn't find the new item, do you know where it is?

      Delete
  3. Yes it is at treetop gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and sorry TBA is gone it was on this morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Animal Jam had a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you think you could bring back pet monkeys back and make peacocks for everyone since everyone voted for them?

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!