Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Neon Rug!

Sawubona jammers! (in Zulu)
Today's new item is in Jam Mart Furniture
Wow! This is my favorite item in the Egyptian Series so far! I love it! I doesn't have to be for the Egyptian theme, and it can be in so many types of rooms. And it has kind of the real life design style, but it's made to look Jamaaisian. I love it!
There is a new video in Brady's Theater
Oooh, if you like neon comment: Neon Lover!!!
And the Daily Explorer has posted
That owl is so beautiful, I love owls.
Let's view some more Great Horned Owls:
 
That one's kind of scary ^
Wow, what stealthy animals! I think their eyes are very cool!
And the wooden surfboard will be going away soon!
So be sure to buy it in the next 10 days!



Idea Center__
So today I have an underwater den idea....
If you don't have enough room in your underwater house then this will certainly help you. You can put two of the kelp forest items on either side of anywhere where you want your room.
How much it costs:
800 gems (400 per kelp forest)
And you can add whatever you want inside.
So the total cost is 800 gems! Wow!


Active News__
Thanks so much for the ideas! They're brilliant! I will see what I can do, but until then you can keep giving me new and original ideas! 
Happy Jamming!

4 comments:

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!