Thursday, September 4, 2014

New Pets, Armor, and Shamans!

Kamusta jammers! (Hello in Filipino)
The reason for the late post is Animal Jam was offline the time I got on..:(
Sorry about that, I guess the update was taking a while. :D
So today is update day! Yay!!!
First let's start with the daily new items...
Oh My! There are 6 new items today, all in Jam Mart Furniture!! 
They are all great, but unfortunately only one is non member!!
Also, there is a new claw in the Diamond Shop!
That's pawsome!
And a new armor set!
This is pawsome!!! It's called Sparkling Armor. I love this set, plus two are non member!!!
There is a new video in Brady's Theater
I have no clue ^.^
And the Daily Explorer has posted some back to school jammer art!
Great job, jammers!
Now onto the Jamaa Journal! Looks like Animal Jam added a page for the ad!
Pet Sugar Gliders are here!! Yay! They are so cute!!!

It's AJ's Birthday!!! There is now a birthday party so we can all celebrate! Also, if you type in AJBDAY4 you get a new cake den item!!
It's pretty much just like last year's except this time it's green and brown. I love this party! The items in the shop are pretty much bronze statues. :D Are you ready for a huge surprise!
If you look closely at the statues, you can see we've got new shamans!!!!
Now the diamond shop animals have shamans too!! Wow! I love the names!
So type in AJBDAY4 to get your own cake!
And when you click it in all the places possible.....
this happens! ^-^ I'll let you figure it out yourselves for some fun! And apparently, if you click it in certain places, it turns into a phantom cake!
 
This tells about the items above ;)!
Oooh, I bet pandas are coming back! And oh no! The Beta Party is leaving soon!
 
The Summer Carnival will be leaving soon as well, and all accessories there are 50% off!!!! So go buy, buy, buy before it's all gone!
Those are some mighty good prices!!
And an ad...haha! At least AJ added a page this time instead of replacing!


Active News__
Guys, I just wanted to say if you see me online in the morning and I don't answer if you say something, or just leave unexpectedly to some place else, that means I'm posting. I do not mean for it to seem rude! I am so sorry if anyone has ever been offended. I have just thought of this so I'd just thought I'd bring it up. ;)

Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!