Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hum-ingbirds!

Hi-ya jammers! Go ahead and sign up for the contest on the Contests page! :D
Are you looking for a new Hummingbird Balloon Hat? Well, then, just head on over to the Summer Carnival!!
It comes in many glorious colors, and is the 4th edition of the wonderful balloon hats! Definitely my favorite so far! ^.^ Down below, I show you an example of how it looks in the front and back, on eagles.
Voila!
Oooh, ahhh! Lol!
If your bored and looking for something to do, then the Animal Jam Videos are the thing for you!
There's a new one in Tierney's Theater!
I wonder....
The Daily Explorer has posted how to make.....a marshmallow tower? 
Oh, you use toothpicks, that explains everything...
Cool craft, though!

Did You Know?__
I just realized that yesterday I must have thought it was Saturday, because I did the Active Epic Den! Haha! Well today, I'll do Friday's!
Did You know....
1* the plushies in the Summer Carnival are still dressed up for Freedom Day? I wonder why AJHQ hasn't changed them back yet, it's pretty far after Freedom Day.
2* that if you go to Kimbara Outback, and click on this:
You can view lots of cool, beautiful, and amazing pictures taken by people from National Geographic!
This is so pretty!
Guys, I am planning on changing 1 or 2 of the Daily Schedules to something more fun and interesting. Comment below which one(s) I should change and what I should change it to (you can just give me the basic idea, you don't have to name it). You can also comment that you don't want to change anything. Thanks!!

Active News__
Remember to sign up for the contest! To find out even more about it, go to the Contests page, by clicking here.
Also, your supposed to make your own type of den. Thanks to those who entered, but you misunderstood me, which is ok! You need to make a kind of den like for example "Playground Den". *You may not use that now* Hope this helps!
Guys, I have noticed so many of you call me "sing", that I guess it's kind of like my nickname. Lol! ^.^
Contents page has been updated, you can now click on the picture instead of on the link to get to the pages.
Be on the lookout for a Coming Soon sign!!


2 comments:

  1. Woah! Great post!!! I'm a new fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe iv always been her fan go sing heha

    bear2736

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!