Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Peck Portrait + Lighnting!

Hi guys! The late post is due to no internet connection. I got on the computer, and it just wouldn't load, and then the "You are not connected to the internet" popped up... I got so frustrated, but I am so sorry.
Today's new item, as I suspected, is the Peck Portrait!
So far my favorites are the Cosmo and the Peck one.
And is there a brand new video in the Sarepia Theater? That's for sure!
Oh oh oh oh oh! I just love those lightning bolts that are like little skinny crooked lines!!
And the Daily Explorer has posted
Apparently, yesterday was National Dog Day! Neat!


Do You Think__
Do you think that there will be a new eagle adventure? Maybe another underwater? Or maybe something totally new! Land and underwater! For like otters and seals..
What do you think?


Active News__
No news except sign up for the contest and be sure to check out the chat!!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry if I'm not going to join. Busy!

    Oh, love your What do you Think. Keeps me thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more day or 2 for the contest please I am working on my den.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!